While wandering around WordPress today, I came across their Post a Week/Post a Day Challenges and was immediately intrigued! What a great way to find new inspiration and ideas from seemingly simple and approachable ideas. I’ll definitely be participating in the Weekly Photo Challenge in hopes that this will help continue to improve my photographing skills and get me more out and about in Denver searching around for great subject matter!
Tag Archives: postaweek2011
24. recovering omnivore. works in a library. likes to answer your questions. plays with food. intrigued by anthropology. wonders why so many children come to the library with no pants on.
- When they play an S Club 7 song on the radio #childhoodmemories 3 days ago
- RT @TheParamoreBand: “If you ever think about giving up, remember why you held on for so long.” ― Hayley Williams 1 week ago
- There's a difference between giving up and knowing when you've had enough #quote 2 weeks ago
- I'm gonna slash your tyres you fat cunt 2 weeks ago
- RT @kerrigan_amy: Never forget your Friendship when you're in a Relationship 3 weeks ago
avocado banana basil bell peppers beverage blueberries breakfast broccoli butternut squash carrots community garden denver denver zoo dinner eggplant farmer's market food trucks grilling guacamole international leftovers lemon low fat lunch muffins oatmeal pasta pesto photography pierogi postaweek2011 potatoes pupusas pyrex quick quinoa raspberries soup sushi tomatoes vegan vegetarian weekend whole wheat zucchini