While wandering around WordPress today, I came across their Post a Week/Post a Day Challenges and was immediately intrigued! What a great way to find new inspiration and ideas from seemingly simple and approachable ideas. I’ll definitely be participating in the Weekly Photo Challenge in hopes that this will help continue to improve my photographing skills and get me more out and about in Denver searching around for great subject matter! 🙂
24. recovering omnivore. works in a library. likes to answer your questions. plays with food. intrigued by anthropology. wonders why so many children come to the library with no pants on.
- I think this is the first outing we've had as a family in a while! #ohana <3 3 years ago
- Night in with Mum & Dad for a change :) #family 3 years ago
- RT @amykeathturner: Note to self don't drink on Sunday nights 3 years ago
- Spending my first weekend being 18 in Chelmsford with the brother+cousins #letsdothis 3 years ago
- 3 DAAAAAYS @jordanbyford @TatumByford @TaylorAnnByford :D<3 3 years ago
5k almonds antiques apples avocado baking banana basil bell peppers beverage blueberries breakfast broccoli butternut squash carrots chia seeds chocolate comfort food community garden denver denver zoo dinner eggplant farmer's market fiber food trucks grilling guacamole ice cream international leftovers lemon low fat lunch muffins oatmeal palisade pasta pesto photography pierogi polenta postaweek2011 potatoes pupusas pyrex quick quinoa raspberries risotto soup sushi tomatoes vegan vegetarian vineyards weekend wheat germ whole wheat wine zucchini